Joie de vivre

You make me feel so young
You make me feel the spring has sprung
Every time I see you grin
I am such a happy individual……

Obviously when “Frank Sinatra” was singing this song he was singing for her…but I would love to dedicate him when I hum this composition…

…..you told me in a very sarcastic manner “Being all philosophical is boring”, and I saw through what you intended……

When I first met him I kept wondering, how can anybody be so happy, so motivated and so full of energy, its only when I stopped to peep in that I understood that some people make an effort to be like that, and they don’t end being that way, they make it contagious so that anybody who comes in contact are equally happier, motivated and relieved.

I would refer this relation as learning to play the chord G# on a guitar, the little finger which is never put to use all your life is suddenly responsible for leading the rhythm, and it feels vulnerable, but once you are used to it you don’t have to make any effort and in contradictory you seek to use this chord more often because it gives a very satisfying reverberation. Our encounter was something like this, there was nothing common in between us, in fact we were in all ways poles apart and I actually had to break the cadence to create this window, and in the process crafted a new alliance which gave a new dimension to my disposition.

I think by nature we humans are poignant species and we love to be cheerless because we feel it gives a very solemn attitude, we have this other side of our temperament which is continuously been overshadowed willingly as if we are doing a favor to somebody with our existence.

….and you kicked my butt and showed me the colors of joy, and I was absolute.

I would call this encounter as attaining to be complete.