My Friend Praveen

Ever wondered why we need friends, well for that matter why do we need acquaintances at all …

I don’t know about others but personally I think we are nonexistent without our so called the extended ego.

We can differentiate colours because there is light around us …and it requires a friend to be able to comprehend the exquisiteness in us, a friend with whom you just don’t share your joys, happiness or sorrow but somebody whom you think you can go back and share yourself without being inhibited and without having the slightest doubt in your mind about tomorrow when you come back once the clouds have passed…..…

Humble, Humbler and humblest ….I sometimes wonder what has made him so, is it the vast knowledge that he had possessed reading books from around the world or is it because of his detachment from the mundane temptations and the selfless nature that he had wishfully imbibed in him because of his divine inclination, accepting the divinity in all humans who come in contact with him.

At times I feel surprised with such shower of affection….but next moment I realize, that’s how it needs to be. It’s only that we have made simple emotions complicated and therefore miss the true essence of it. I know he believes there is an unambiguous beauty in the simplicity and it comes with being unbiased towards one and all.

It was important for an agnostic in me to have this encounter because I thought it helped me in my introspection and in considering things from a different perspective.

If you feel sure, tranquil and at peace with yourself after meeting someone then I am certain you understand what I am speaking.

One, two three…..how many of these do you have…..heaven you seem to be wealthier….