MONOLOGUE

“Ok this is exactly what I was thinking…..” I hated such coincidences knowing I would preserve this idiosyncrasy as my personality, but always with a sense of contentment, contentment rising from the fact that he understands me like myself. Believe me if you consider you never need such person in your lifetime then you had a very exceptional life, and I can never envisage any life so idyllic.

So where do I place this person in my life, who knows my worth as an individual and accepts me not the way I think of myself but the way he thinks I could be, interesting isn’t it but that’s the relation that I share….and when I say to myself I have had the best of my time with this person I am not exaggerating. I never questioned for the time and space that we share and the admiration and willingness to redefine our intellectual union.

VIZAG I will remember it for one more reason…., I was not ready to rush into anything, it was exactly like a breakup, only this time it was with life, and I wanted to go very slow and possible take a halt to actually decide if my further journey is worth any try.

I think what hold us together is the reality that we are not embarrassed by silence and had the understanding to strike the perfect chord when there was a need to speak about and consciously make an effort to complement the silence.

I know there are many people who live a meaningless life, (meaningless I would say because may be they are chasing the wrong things) but I know I am lucky to have this encounter with the person who follows his heart and lives with this obsession. Some day (if they are lucky enough) will understand the true meaning of your passion.

That few moments that I share with this person is like living a borrowed life where I can imagine of THAT life which I know I will never be able to live in reality….