JOKER

I don’t remember when my romance with colours started, must be as a kid when colours exited me and I would easily get tempted to fill a white paper with my expressions or could be I thought communicating in words were the most difficult and painful activity for any human being and typically I thought I was also not comfortable with verbal communication and therefore choose to find a way to do it with colours …..but as I grew older I found out that there were way to actually avoid it and that was to be unvoiced ...........

Till one day I was motivated again to use this medium to retort ……though it took more than a decade, but I am happy I can still ride the bicycle without falling,

Recipe in the making of…..

Saturday late night
Kishore on Farishta (World Space)
Smell of cognac
Intermittent barking of neighbor’s dog
24 Shades of oil pastels
Pencil
Paper


And the final product…..