I dream, therefore I am

The achromatic is fast changing, the reds, the blues and the greens are dissolving to produce a tertiary and I was struggling to hold the colors in its purity because I know these are my true real character and if I had lost them then I would lose myself, and then suddenly the chaotic is taken control and I find myself awake.

Lying unmoved on the bed for a long time staring at the ceiling I was wondering if for some reason my soul has departed and I would never be able to get up with my body, or am I awake after a very long dream and all that had happened till now in my life is nothing but a delusion of events and I am to relive all over again from the creation and I thought I could use the experiences of my dream as an authoritative reserve to manipulate my future.

Surprisingly all the characters that I had met in my dreams look familiar and I know most of them by names, the only unknown character was myself because I never had control on my actions, it was like the suppressive me let unfastened. I think dreams are the only place where you act your part and you are also the spectator, you know what comes next at the same time you let it happen, you are the manipulator and you get manipulated. The reason part of it doesn’t bother us, and we use this parallel world to retort to the questions that are difficult to answer otherwise, because we think and we are confident and have faith in its script, like believing in god.

There are no common windows here, actually there are no windows at all because there is no roof and no walls, everything is infinite, only sequence of event which I had partially created in my mind subconsciously.

But there is always a sense of confusion as to which world is a dream and which is real, because I cannot see the interface.