Windows without Frames

What about the encounters that one has at a very different level of mind, a level where the whole personality comes in as a thought, an inspiration, an ardor, and it is no different when compared to the physical state of any encounter and the good thing is it is omnipresent ….

They are many such windows in my room and these are like paintings adorned on the wall, I keep staring to get a newer perspective of life every time, although it requires a different frame of mind to be able to appreciate this magnificence, bundled in form of a poem, a song or a prose.

It was an accident, and it had to be that way because the universe is an immense place and finding something which can provide sparkle in ones life has to be an accident, and when you discover something like this I think for a short while the need for exploration comes to a stand still and the ecstasy takes its peak.

I kept mounting till I was partly filled with this encounter, which kept me giving enough victuals for thought …..in fact It was so alluring that I loved to keep staring at this window enjoying this picturesque other world and like a kaleidoscope the more I filliped my thoughts the newer patterns of life It made me see…

I kept changing with each elucidation, what was just a word had innumerable connotations and what was once erroneous was persuasively proper, and I thought I found my religion and I was free to offer my prayer in my own way.

What makes these encounters special is it does not require the approval of the owner of the window to sneak in and its always open and for anybody…….

Want to steal a glance, Mirza Ghalib ……

हजारों ख्वाहिशें ऐसी कि हर ख्वाहिश पे दम निकले
बहुत निकले मेरे अरमाँ, लेकिन फिर भी कम निकले


मुहब्बत में नहीं है फ़र्क जीने और मरने का
उसी को देख कर जीते हैं जिस काफिर पे दम निकले


खुदा के बासते पर्दा ना काबे से उठा जालिम
कहीं ऐसा न हो याँ भी वही काफिर सनम निकले